Wednesday, December 9

Customer Review

I have known Bailey Ross for almost four years and she has really made a difference in my learning. I met her through my mom who was taking a math class at Boise State University at the time. I was a junior in high school and was having some struggles understanding trigonometry. My mom suggested I go to one of the most strategic and gifted minds for tutoring, Instructor Ross. She truly is gifted. My first session with her already made a difference in the way I think of equations and what I didn't understand; she always found a way to explain until I understood. I really appreciated her time and company. I thought her pricing was very reasonable because the way she helps you understand and learn is worth every penny.

I have always believed that if you are at a new level of confusion and struggle then you are at a higher level of learning than you were before. Bailey Ross can definitely help you get there or just to ease understanding the material. I know that I make it harder than it needs to be! I continued with tutoring until I graduated high school and now I have made it all the way up to Calculus. To this day Bailey and I remained good friends. I would highly recommend Bailey Ross for tutoring or any math troubles.

Michailey B.
Boise, Idaho

Comment if interested in receiving Michailey's contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment