Friday, October 9

Instructing

I have been instructing various levels of math since 2008 when I began working on my M.S. in Math, which I earned in 2010 from Boise State University.

Since then, I have taught at Boise State mostly because I was hired as the Assistant Director of Developmental Math in 2011, but I have also taught at community colleges and for-profit education programs.

I have taught the following courses:

  • Calculus
  • Pre-Calculus Trigonometry
  • Pre-Calculus Algebra
  • Intermediate Algebra
  • Beginning Algebra
  • Pre-Algebra
  • Intro to Statistics
  • Math in Modern Society / Liberal Arts Math
I have taught in person for most of these courses and online for some of them. I am currently available to take online courses for Higher Education. Please contact me for access to a curriculum vitae and references.

No comments:

Post a Comment